Woodworking Complex «Asia Les»
«Asia Les» is a modern, high-tech woodworking complex, located in the north-eastern part of the Khabarovsk Krai (Russia).
The aim of the project is start of production with capacity:
200 thousand m3 Dried lumber
100 thousand m3 Shaped dressed lumber
84 thousand tons Wood pellets
Tthe Release date of the design capacity is 2020 year.
Financial key figures:
|The total cost of investment of||$ 125 million|
|Net present value (NPV)||$ 18 million|
|Internal rate of return (IRR)||27%|
|Discounted payback period (DPBP)||12,4 years|
|Revenue Forecast to 2025||$ 1262 million|
- The release of modern marketable products: planed and shaped lumber.
- Organization of logging of wood raw material to the annual timber removal of exceeding 1 million cubic meters.
- Cost optimization and increasing of marginal profitability, due to more effective use of forest resources.
- Involvement in social and economic development of the region by creating of 690 new workplaces.
- Availability of own allocated timber supply area.
- Governmental support. The «Asia Les» is included in the list of priority investment projects in the field of development of Russian forests.
- The high level of demand for the products of the company, as evidenced by the presence of long-term agreements for the supply of products to the markets of Europe, Japan and China.
- The high qualification of management team.
- Complete legal support of work of the project is carried out.
- Technical park has been renewed and put into operation completely. There are all necessary forestry, timber, road building machinery.
- The railway tracks were put into operation.
- The construction has been completed. The jack ladder for loading of products has been also put into operation.
- The dumping works has been finished. Grade line of timbers has been put into operation.
- The logans for roundwood grade line have been arranged (100 pieces).
- Fundamental works for pellet production department have been finished.
- The rail crossing for belt highway has been built.
- Pellet silos have been set up.
- Works on Nemelen river crossing construction (metallic framework) have been accomplished completely.
- Technical equipment delivery and commissioning are provided from leading global producers such as Springer (Austria), PRODES (Spain), Soderhamn (Sweden), Ledinek (Austria), Valyutek (Finland), Brooks (Germany), Microtec (Italy).
- The log grade line with a capacity of more than one million cubic meters per annum with an X-ray scanner for detecting wood internal defects (first in Russia) was set to commission.
- The pellet plant equipment assembly is in progress with the participation of foreign specialists. Setting to commission of the pellet factory is planned for the third quarter of 2017.
- 63 kilometers of year-round wood-transport roads were built including the stream crossing over the Nimelen river.