Woodworking Complex «BM Sakhalin»
«BM Sakhalin», JSC is carrying out an investment project related to the creation of joint woodworking industry in cooperation with Sakhalin Oblast government (a share of Sakhalin Oblast government in authorized capital is 67%).
The project objective development of modern woodworking industry aimed at rival product release.
150 thousand m3 Dry lumber
50 thousand m3 Elements of wooden construction
100 thousand tons Fuel pellets
100 thousand tons Pulpchips
Reaching of project capacity date is 2022 year.
|The total cost investment is||$ 161 million|
|Net present value (NPV) is||$ 33,1 million|
|Internal rate of return (IRR)||24,3%|
|Discounted payback period (DPBP)||11,9 years|
|Revenue Forecast to 2025 year is||$ 665 million|
- Creating of road and logging infrastructure (including the construction of logging all-season roads).
- Organization of wood production with an annual volume of wood materials up to 750 ths. Cubic meters per year.
- Create a custom, autonomous system of energy and heat supply, the raw material for which will serve as a technological waste.
- Involvement in social and economic development of the region by creating 686 new workplaces.
- Availability of own allocated timber supply area.
- Governmental support. The «BM Sakhalin» is included in the list of priority investment projects in the field of development of Russian forests.
- The high level of demand for the products of the company in foreign markets.
- The low level of development of forest resources in the region.
- The low level of competition on the market of the timber`s region.
- Significant reduction in logistical costs due to transportation of products by a water transport.
As part of the investment project «BM Sakhalin», reconstruction of the sea port is planned.
- The project business model is developed, risks are estimated and benefits are revealed.
- The technical park is updated and put into operation (timber cutting, toting, highway engineering).
- 30 km of forest roads were built.
- LC «BM Sakhalin» and Government of Sakhalin region signed the lease agreement of necessary forest resourses.
- Legal work for signing of the lease agreement of berthing facilities of the Aleksandrovsk-Sakhalin seaport is performed.
- An agreement on cooperation between LC «BM Sakhalin», the Government of the Sakhalin region FSUE «Rosmorport» on reconstruction of hydraulic structures in the seaport of Aleksandrovsk-Sakhalinsky was signed.
- Fundamental works for pellet production department have been finished.
- Design and estimate documentation for the construction of the access road with a total length of 46 km is developed.
Office on Sakhalin 694420, Russia, Sakhalin Region, Aleksandrovsk, Lesnoi pereulok 1.